Just Good Textures – Subtle Grit
When I need texture I find that, often times, it’s not a lot. I prefer textures to be subtle. A fine grain or some specs here and there. That’s why I created this edition of my “Just Good Textures” series. I’m calling it Subtle Grit. This collection features everything from simple specs to fine grain.
I’ve made each of these textures by hand, using a variety of methods, to achieve a subtle look that is authentic and is exactly what you’re looking for in a versatile and useful texture.
Here’s what you get in the download:
- A PSD with each of the 22 textures on it’s own transparent layer
- 22 Scalable vector textures in AI format
- 22 Bitmap Tiff files for use in Adobe Illustrator (their transparent in AI and colors are editable)
- A handy Quick Reference PDF file
- BONUS ABR with 22 subtle grit brushes for Adobe Photoshop
I’m having a blast with this texture series. There’s a lot more coming as the ideas and ink keep flowing. Stay tuned for more.