Master Watercolor Procreate Brushes
Introducing the most realistic and natural watercolor set available for the iPad and Procreate. This Master Watercolor Set is for the watercolor artist who wants to experience the same fun and feel of real watercolor on paper.
I've been a watercolor artist for years and just recently began painting on the iPad. I was frustrated at how I couldn't recreate the randomness and natural effects that come with real watercolor. I decided that I wanted to create my own custom set of brushes, textures and swatches that would allow me to create digital watercolor paintings that look and feel as natural as possible, and be as fun to use as real watercolor. After weeks or trail and error, I've created a collection of brushes that I feel do exactly what I am looking for when painting with watercolor.
Please Note: This brush set is for the Procreate App on iPad. It will not work with any other applications.
-UPDATED- Set now includes over 80 brushes After using this brush set for a couple of client projects and personal works, I decided it needed more variety in the washes and splatters. As a result I updated the set with over 30 new brushes.
-UPDATED AGAIN- Tutorial Included A walkthrough tutorial PDF on how to paint a Macaw using my painting process and the Master Watercolor Brush Set!
Here's what you get:
- 34 Watercolor paint brushes for drawing, form building and shading
- 20 Wash brushes for stamping large washes, textures and bleeds
- 20 Splatter brushes for adding a loose feel common with watercolor painting
- 8 Random drip brushes for adding final details
- Procreate color swatch file and guide with actual paint colors as hex values
- A high res watercolor paper texture for painting on a textured surface
- A walkthrough tutorial PDF on how to paint a Macaw
- Free updates. I'll be adding to this collection as I continue to experiment and paint with it myself