Master Watercolor Procreate Brushes
Introducing the most realistic and natural watercolor set available for the iPad and Procreate. This Master Watercolor Set is for the watercolor artist who wants to experience the same fun and feel of real watercolor on paper.
-UPDATED Version 5- Set now includes over 100 brushes Including a new set of "Water brushes" for blending strokes and washes! Plus a brush guide PDF, and 5 tutorial PDFs on painting both a Fox and a Macaw, using my painting process, and various other tips and tricks for using the set.
Now updated for Procreate 5! - More brushes added with dual brush, color dynamics and wet mix features!
I've been a watercolor artist for years and just recently began painting on the iPad. I was frustrated at how I couldn't recreate the randomness and natural effects that come with real watercolor. I decided that I wanted to create my own custom set of brushes, textures and swatches that would allow me to create digital watercolor paintings that look and feel as natural as possible, and be as fun to use as real watercolor. After weeks or trail and error, I've created a collection of brushes that I feel do exactly what I am looking for when painting with watercolor.
Please Note: This brush set is for the Procreate App on iPad. It will not work with any other applications.
Here's what you get:
- 46 Watercolor paint brushes for drawing, form building and shading
- 29 Washes and runs for stamping large area of textures and bleeds
- 20 Splatter brushes for adding a loose feel common with watercolor painting
- 8 Random drip brushes for adding final details
- 5 Water brushes for blending and fading strokes and washes
- A brush guide PDF to help you quickly learn the brushes and there uses.
- Procreate color swatch file and guide with actual paint colors as hex values
- A high res watercolor paper texture for painting on a textured surface
- 5 walkthrough tutorial PDFs on how to paint a Macaw and a Fox and general usage tips and info
- Free updates. I'll be adding to this collection as I continue to experiment and paint with it myself
You'll love it, or it's FREE!
Read about Our Guarantee