Master Watercolor Procreate Brushes
Introducing the most realistic and natural watercolor set available for the iPad and Procreate.
I've been a traditional watercolor painter for almost 10 years. I first released the Master Watercolor Brush Set a couple of years ago when I began painting with the iPad and Procreate. The set has been in development ever since as I continue to paint with the brushes, make improvements, and sample new paints and textures.
This latest release is the culmination of all those hours I've spent road testing this brush set. The result is 148 brushes organized in a way that is easy to navigate while working through a painting. The brushes are all sampled with high quality professional grade paints and papers, and I believe that level of quality shows through within each brush stroke.
I hope you enjoy this latest release of the Master Watercolor Brush Set! It's been a lot of fun developing these brushes even further, and I hope you get just as much joy out of painting with them as I do!
Please Note: This brush set is for the Procreate App on iPad. It will not work with any other applications.
Check out the Affinity version here!
Here's what you get:
- 66 Watercolor paint brushes for drawing, form building and shading
- 39 Washes and runs for stamping large area of textures and bleeds
- 31 Splatter brushes for adding a loose feel common with watercolor painting
- 6 Water brushes for blending and fading strokes and washes
- 6 Watercolor paper texture brushes
- A brush guide PDF to help you quickly learn the brushes and there uses
- Procreate color swatch file and guide with real paint colors as hex values
- 3 high res watercolor paper textures for painting on a textured surface
- 5 walkthrough tutorial PDFs on how to paint a Macaw, a Fox and general usage tips
- Free updates. I’ll be adding to this collection as I continue to experiment and paint with it myself
You'll love it, or it's FREE!
Read about Our Guarantee